Friday, December 9, 2011

Updating by popular request.... Yeah right, only 1 person reads this anyway. I'm rather lazy to blog, and I have no idea what has been happening lately. I only know I've been accustomed to watching Law and Order SVU lately. It's a nice show. Well, it's the only show I watch on TV now, the rest are all downloaded. Friends, The Big Bang Theory, The Nanny. I'm moving, but not to another neighbourhood or anything, just a few blocks down. Guess where? The condo next to mine..... Long story, we rented it out, moved to my current place, now the tenants are moving out, so we're selling the current place and moving back. So the past few weeks have all been a bore, just looking at doors, furniture and stuff like that. I'd rather stay at home, at least the computer's here, and I can do my holiday assignments, I've finished Chem, History and I'm almost finishing EMaths Set A. That's all. I'd rather do my homework than go out, because I know the places would be boring warehouses or shops that have doors or sinks or stuff like that, and it's not even Ikea! At least Ikea's interesting, and there's good food, those places don't have a food court for miles! I've been sleeping at 12 and waking up at 11 for the past 2-3 weeks, I like it, it's the holidays!! Oh yeah, because we're moving, we have to shed some weight and throw some stuff out to make space. Without my consent or without me overseeing, my aunt threw away my novels, including all 7 books of Harry Potter (the Deathly Hallows was bought on the day it was released in Singapore mind you, it has sentimental value in it) and Lord of the Rings, how painful is that? It's like having part of your soul ripped out, I don't care for those ebooks, I still like the touch of paper and actually flipping through to read, not just holding up a tablet and mindlessly dragging your finger across the screen. It sucks, now all I have are those "reference" books aka World History, WWI, WWII, Weather, Geographical locations and political information on countries etc etc. None of them interesting enough to keep me preoccupied while I'm on the throne.... At least one good thing to look forward to, class reunion on the 15th, other than that, I've got nothing on my agenda other than "sit and rot". Have a pleasant day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment