Thursday, December 29, 2011

Well, I'm blogging because it's my BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'm 15!!!! Well the only bad thing I can think of is that I have to do chin-ups for next year's NAPFA, but who gives a damn. I'M 15!!!!! I'd like to thank Grace for messaging me at 12 in the morning to wish me happy birthday, also like to thank Firzanah for passing me my gift yesterday. I think that's it, unless you count Facebook wishes. Well, I have chocolate, diary planner from my aunt (free gift from some design company), another diary planner from a family friend (free gift from UOB Business Banking), the helper is going to get my gift, ohhhh!! And money!! Well technically supposed to be red packets but my grandfather passed away last last week so I can't receive any red packets, but I still can get "pocket money", so i'm looking forward to receiving my "pocket money" for CNY 2012. Well, seems like my blog is officially dead, my tagbox is now a place to advertise cars and fridges, hopefully no Canadian meds though. So I guess I'll update when I want to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment