Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Alright, I'm happy. I'm quite happy about my results, there's still room for some improvement but I'm still happy. Happy with my EMaths, overall I think about 75%, my AMaths is better than EMaths, hahaha!! Overall about 89%. I was also surprised with my SS marks, I thought I would get freakin' low but in the end I got 39/50, I was told I was the highest in class :) so overall my Combined Humanities should be 77%. These are the only A1s I got, had I studied for Physics and Chem, I could have gotten 2 more. They're all A2s, with Bio getting me a B3 due to some calculation error (I had an A2, but Mr Lim counted wrongly, but my conscience is clear, I have gained some Karma), English was a B4 and Chinese bringing up the rear with a C6. These are the overall calculations from the EOY papers, hopefully I maintain my good class and level positioning when the report cards come out. I have failed in my Chem, I have failed to get a damn A1, into exile I must go. I will go to Siberia for the holidays to memorise my Chem textbook. Hahahaha! Well, I'm still quite contented with my results. AEM was fun, we built a model wind turbine so glue and paper everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment