Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have no idea whether anyone still reads my blog or not, personally, I feel that I might revert back to the old leather-bound book( not that I have one) or maybe change it to something like Star Trek: "Captain's Log, star date 2011, met up with classmates today.." Hahaha. Anyways, to that person who told me to start blogging at the end of the exams, I would like to thank you for that candy stuck on a stick, I have no idea what it's called :P hahaha. Yeah, thanks :) Well, it's all slack today, well almost all slack. The only real lessons we were having today was Chem and AMaths, That Mrs Prasad arh...... She's crazy, after exam straight away start AMaths lessons :( Sian. Camp this Friday, hopefully I will survive, I haven't even packed fo- Wait, what am I saying? I can pack in 30min 1hr tops, well, one less thing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment