Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ok, wtf, I haven't updated for about 20 days, I actually wanted to make it a month but yeah. Anyway internet's down so I can only use it for a short period of time. So full summary of what happened. Basically had NPAP preview, the practice run in mid-morning was scary to the core. I literally saw one girl collapse, as in fall flat on the floor. That was not all, she fell on her chin and it bled, then she started convulsing in fits and shook on the floor. More collapsed, the Red Cross were kept busy that way. Luckily I didn't collapse, this seasoned veteran will never collapse, because I control my breathing, wriggle my toes constantly and I look up at the "honour and unity". So this was the only significant thing that happened in the 20 or so days that I was absent. We had our E.Math test today, linear inequalities, congruency and similarity. I especially loved the last question. The feeling you get when you take an extremely difficult test is so hard to explain you can only use one word to describe it.."shiok". AHHHHHHHHH!!! So damn stressed. Oh and some random fact, F.I. Azri used to be from Boy Scouts LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment