Thursday, April 21, 2011

My blog is dying, I know, I'm so stubborn to the point I won't even admit my blog is y'know, dead. Anyway, I've got a few things to post so I'll just post them. I had NPAP on Sunday, 16/04/11. The actual parade, dammit it was so damn fun, the atmosphere was like that at a funfair of some sort, plus the people clapping gave you the emotional support to endure the rest of the parade, which mind you, took about an hour or so, plus we had to endure the mentioning of the 55 schools achieving the Gold Award. Carried the rifles back to the armoury for the GOH, saw Clarence, Fendi and Junhui there. I invited Clarence. By the time I got home, it was 10. Ok, NPAP over, MYEs are coming up, I think the carefree Brendan is gone, heck, he left 4 months ago...... Stressed cannot describe what most of us is feeling. Had sergeant test yesterday, it was OK, I passed, it was quite funny, you have to be there to know the 'funny'. I didn't sleep at all. After I came back from CCA, it was 7.30pm, I had dinner until 8 then crashed on the couch for the next 2 hours, after that, I showered, changed and did my homework. I tried to sleep at 12 but I couldn't so I spent the entire morning from 12am to 5.45am watching two and a half men on the computer. All the while, I was drinking coffee. I had a bit of a diarrhea in the morning then I felt nauseated for the rest of the day, I blame the 8 cups of coffee. I didn't vomit, I just belched for the entire morning, I drank 7-UP when I came home, it helps with the gas, except that once I reached home, my body apparently knew I was home and the rest of the gas came out of the back door... Damn, going for a day without sleep sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment