Thursday, May 5, 2011

Well, I can't say that my blog is still alive and kicking like it used to be, however at least I'm updating. For starters, I'm currently working on compiling physics notes as I rarely open my physics textbook. These will be lighter, easier to carry and easy to refer to. Also, we've all gotten back our chemistry and maths CA marks, both maths. I'm glad to say that at least I got A1 for one subject. I failed my A.Maths CA and I got through E.Maths with a 60++ I could've gotten higher for E.Maths but the weightage was more on the common test so.... Anyway MYEs have already started a week ago and I have no idea what will happen to my results, or me since we're on that topic. Stupid chinese let me down, stupid A.Maths THREW me down and not only did A.Maths throw me down, she picked me up, threw me down from a higher level and drove over me with a train carrying 6x10^23 tons of matter. If I pass this A.Maths test, I think I'm going to go to Vegas and try my luck on Blackjack, just sayin'. I'll probably loosen up once the exams are over.......

No comments:

Post a Comment