Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm trying my best to keep this dying blog alive, as I mentioned before, only 1 person is tagging, fortunately (or unfortunately), that is enough to keep it alive, I blog with 1 principle, if someone's tagging, UPDATE.

Saturday: UNIT OUTING!!!! I was supposed to meet Victor at NTUC to get some supplies for the BBQ, unfortunately I woke up late and was subject to many calls, and I had to call and explain everything to Victor's mom, who fortunately forgave me and told me to be clear in stuff to avoid any communication errors. We made our way to the Bishan prawning site, we were 30min late. Not to worry, we proceeded as planned, Mr Ong gave me/my de facto group a prawn for my effort in organising this, thank you!! :) We kinda ran a bit late so the BBQ was cut short by a bit, everyone was crowdig around making it quite difficult to cook without touching the grill. Had a quick prize-giving ceremony back in school and Ming Hong and I got an ice-cream each from Ms Toh because he did the recce with me and I organised the entire damn thing myself. Victor was supposed to have one for getting the supplies but he went back early. Had dinner at Burger King with Hammie and friends and went back home to shower, change and SLEEP!!!

Sunday: I woke up late, there wasn't tap class and I missed my Muay Thai lesson so I slept in, that is until I received a call from my aunt to go to some place called NEX in Serangoon. I watched a movie called True Grit, it's a nice show if you're into the easy-to-understand plot on revenge and the Old West and a nice long story made interesting by fighting. Picked up some assessment books on the way back home. By some I mean 11 books.

Monday: It was another day in school, the usual assembly talks, announcements and slacking about in the cafe with Victor and friends. I got 14/30 for my Bio test..... Discussed about the camp during VE, heard the "official" reason why we didn't win the damn cheer comp. and the usual rush up Braunenburg with Clarence and Victor. Made my way for Muay Thai after showering, I slept in the bus :) I felt so tired I made my way to Ya Kun for a cup of coffee before class and guess who showed up, my older cousin and his leaf of a girlfriend, not being rude or anything but she does look in danger of being blown away to Alaska by the mere air-conditioning.

Tuesday: The usual expression, boring. However Mr Aw told us about our portfolio marks being nullified if we had just 1 worksheet missing from our files. Therefore we have to arrange with him or Mr Chen for a make-up SPA if we were absent on the day itself. We also received our Waves Test back, I was quite surprised to see a nice red 13/20 on my paper because I was actually expecting to fail this test, but don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a 13 than a zero.We had another test during Chinese lesson, it was fine (as always). Chemistry was much better, we did a survey on Mrs Sia, the other one we did earlier was for Mr Aw. We had to draw something to represent the teacher at the last part, I drew a distillation set-up and arrowed the thermometer and wrote "draw a longer thermometer!!" Which was what I remembered about Mrs Sia when she first praised our paper. Lunch was fine, bumped into Ms Ang, who told Jerrold he was invisible to her from then on, to which he replied "ouch". Physics SPA in the lab, I have no idea what was happening most of the time. I juts poked the board with the needles and talked crap with Jerrold. Chinese tuition, home, TV, shower, dinner and finally, computer. Yay!!!! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment