Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today was quite fun....interesting some might say, mainly because I was the assembly commander for today. I was damn nervous so I kept looking at my friends, then I focused on the PA room. When the bell rang, that was my cue, I blew it. I sounded, well, different than usual, anyway my legs kept shaking all through the National Anthem and pledge. Truth be told I rather be a flag-raiser. Anyway, we had A.Maths test first thing in the morning, I have a high chance of failing this test. English was a bore, then Physics was like anaesthesia. Chinese test after recess then Chemistry, my next favourite subject. I got praised by Mrs Sia for my answers on the homework she gave, excellent. The same cannot be said for my Chemistry test marks, 15.5/26. Physics SPA after lunch was even more boring. I skipped tuition, to walk home, from school. IT WAS FUN!!! The walk took like 1hr, I just kept on walking, down Jln Jurong Kechil past Bukit Timah Plaza and into the house. Except my shoulders kept aching all the way.


This last part is for SOMEONE WHO KEPT PESTERING ME TO UPDATE TODAY, let this serve as a lasting reminder in the long-lost archives of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment