Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I haven't had the time to update since CNY, mainly because the Internet got disabled and whatnot.However, I had a nice little surprise, my contract(phone) expired along with the other 2 phones my aunt sponsors for my uncle and herself at the same time, and since we have some stuff with Singtel, they offered her some MIO TV plan and a new phone plan, which includes 3 iPhone 4s YAY!!!! So I gave my Sony Ericsson to my father and I'm using the iPhone instead. I installed angry birds :P hahahahah!!!!! Anyway watched Shaolin, Green Hornet and I Love Hong Kong in the cinema during the CNY break while I watched other old movies on the free Starhub Channel previews :) So that's basically what happened during the CNY break, apart from me losing everything to my cousin.

Monday: I usually dread the first day of school, expecially after the holidays, it wasn't bad, but it was still..... I got 84/100 for my EL Grammar Test, no surprises there, then Chem, Maths and SS followed, apart from SS, the rest were quite boring, even Chem, which is one of my favourite subjects. VE was spent doing some reflection form and survey thing, rushed home, ate leftover curry with bread and...... WENT FOR MUAY THAI AT EVOLVE MMA!!!!! For the first time in 2011, I'm going for classes on a weekday so...yeah, it was fun as always.

Tuesday: I'm beginning to feel the aches and pains from yesterday's Muay Thai class, but it's worth it. We did some TYS questions during the doble Maths period today, Quadratic Equations, my favourite kind. Then came Chinese, I actually passed my out-of-textbook test!!! 30/50!! Spent the period reading the newspaper. History was spent doing last-minute revision for the test, SEQ." The territorial loses was the main reason for the Germans' hatred towards the Treaty of Versailles. Do you agree? Explain." EASY!!!! Maths period after recess, again, E.Maths test 2!!! I actually failed quite badly, 3/20.I'm more amused than dissapointed at my marks...like, how did I even get such a mark? Is that even possible? Yeah, so Chem was better, at least. Dismissed at 1.15pm for lunch, changed into the uniform put our bags into the NP room at 1.45pm for our classification shoot at HTA. It was so fun, I got to hold a gun and shoot it for the 2nd time. I got the Marksmanship badge, along with Victor, Colin and some others, only 6 people got it. My score was 66/80, owing to the fact my gun kinda jammed halfway, it was respectable, I lost 2 bullets, I counted 14 holes on my target, supposed to be 16. I even felt something hot hit my face while I was shooting!!! So cool!!! The T.O. in charge of my lane actually said "nice shooting".
Well, that's basically it, gotta hit the sack, I'm barely getting enough rest these days, so tired.... I''ll update once I'm free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment