Monday, January 31, 2011

Hmm... As I haven't updated in a long time, it would be a waste to record down what happened over the past 2 weeks, well here's a short summary, I had a whole bloody week of every test imaginable to sec 3 triple science, then I fell ill with a tempersture of 38.3 degrees and a really bad sore throat which turned out to be throat inflammation. I got prescribed antibiotics and I spent my weekend sleeping all over the house, nice eh? Anyway it's better now.
Now for today's news. I woke up to a "not-chilly-morning-like-the-phrase-but-absolutely-freezing-like-subzero-freezing" morning. At least I got a new umbrella. It was bloody cold, it felt like I was back in San Francisco or the Grand Canyon. Yup, the class was that cold, I actually wore my jacket on just to keep warm. Physics wasn't so boring, after the first few chapters it got to something we were much familiar with and what we actually wanted to learn, Refraction of Light. Bio was next, it was ok..... It's getting kinda boring, it's the same old routine every year, get "recognised" by the school for doing "extremely well" in your subjects and then back to studying. What a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment