Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday: Well, since tap changed to Sunday, I went for my Muay Thai lessons at 10.30a.m. I wanted to do 2 back-to-back classes but there was no time so I left at about 12p.m. then I went straight to VivoCity to have lunch and buy the protective film for my iPhone.Then I came home and stoned until 4 before going for tuition. Anyway, after tuition, I came home (duh...) and watched TV from 6.45p.m. all the way until 9p.m., then I played until 10.45 before sleeping, I was tired.

Sunday: Woke up early because I had tap class!! Had breakfast at MacDonalds because no one was at home and I made my way to class. We started on Grade 9 already but I was sick so I didn't go for last last week's lesson but like I said:"just started" so Uncle Richard went through the thing again. Then went back to MJ's Wanna Be Starting Something. Left in a hurry, like I always do, before that we each received copies of Grade 9's steps. Had lunch then made my way to French class, Useful Words!!! Shit, Dammit, You stupid tool, You're a pain in the ass. I asked the trainer about " baiseur" or "baiser", of course I knew it, I just wanted to see his reaction, which was " That one, after class then we say" Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment