Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quick, concise post for today, I haven't got much time anyway. Bloody homework... Anyway it was a rather uneventful day today, unless you count me going out of English lesson to complete my work an event worth drinking bubbly for. So anyway, the first lesson was Bio, we cut potato strips and put them in sucrose solutions of different concentrations to observe the effect of osmosis on them. My experiment failed like shit, and I stabbed Jerrold's potato half with 2 rulers and a penknife :P Maths was spent doing some quiz, I failed again, 2/10 hahahahah!!! Jerrold got 4 and we were still very happy about it, it's the bloody formulae and their applications into different problems, nevermind, I'll get used to it, so far Indices are my weakest point, I can still do Quadratic Equations with ease. Went through the weekend assignment during SS then something else which I forgot. Lunch was erm...interesting, Ming Hong, Victor and I "cleansed" ourselves by eating vegetarian food, actually it's supposed to be next Thursday but still... Then I fell down outside the staff room on both knees, my right is still hurting badly like I shattered my kneecap or something. We had Total Defence Gold breifing in one of the 2N classrooms, I'm in Victor's group as always. Then, Ms Toh told us that we were taking over the unit as of this week Friday, the sec 4s will be mentoring us, good news or bad news? I don't know. Then we stayed back for a while to complete the lesson plan for this Friday's welfare. Then Alif started questioning the welfare games and everything, I got so fed-up with him that I stood up and shouted,"Are you questioning me on how I run MY DEPARTMENT??? MY DEPARTMENT?? Don't tell me how to run MY DEPARTMENT, I can run it without your help!!" I think he went home after that. Then we fooled around a while then dismissed ourselves also.

No comments:

Post a Comment