Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's been a long time since I last uploaded a halfway decent post, well, I've got more things that are important to do. Well, nothing eventful happened after Annual Camp II, except the class BBQ. That was fun, I got stuck in 66 for 2hrs before reaching Bedok Interchange, you can imagine how my legs felt when I walked to the designated meeting place. Reached East Coast Park at around 2.30++, then Clarence, Narinpal and I went to rent our bikes, $6 for 3hr, well 2hr was free. Biked for the first time in 5 years I think. In the end I didn't want to leave it. It was kinda like an informal farewell ceremony on the way home. People alighting or staying on the train depending where they live, then shaking hands and stuff. I reached home at around 9, then I slept at 12. Then there was CL cluster camp today. It was rather boring, but at least Siwei was in my group and I think I sabo-ed him for every single thing. Went to the clay/pottery farm place in Jurong. It was a rather dingy place if you ask me, much like the side-street of a rural place in M'sia. Then I got told off by the trainer because I kept irritating him, gosh I love irritating people knowingly. I love to see the vein in their forehead bulge. All the while I kept the stupid grin on my face. I think I took 10 years off his life. Checked my posting and took the holiday homework, I'm posted to 3E1, just my luck. Not going to elaborate further, I'll just leave you all hanging then.

No comments:

Post a Comment