Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More results today, well 2 actually. Home Econ and History. Then there was the streaming thing, we had to choose our subject combinations, basically Victor and I chose the same thing for the first choice and combined humanities. Then PE, badminton all the way!!! I played with Siwei, Kunthavi, Aishah and Noraine. Siwei pro lah!!! Isn't it nice when you stand in the same position while you hit the shuttlecock, meanwhile your opponent is running about trying to get it. It's so fun. Then we played some Chinese Chess, I'm starting to get the hang of it now. And it ws hilarious, Victor and I played one game for 1 bloody hour. We had friends helping that's why, and then we decided to call it off and count the number of pieces lost because it was taking too bloody long. MGL and Mdm Maziyan came in during the last period to clarify something about art. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO ANNUAL CAMP!!!!! D: I still have to though. I still don't wanna go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment