Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Well, I'm back, I've got exams to worry about and an ever increasingly paranoid aunt breathing behind me as I do my work, not now, she's watching TV. So lets see, yesterday passed by so fast, played badminton for PE, damn fun and awesome. Not gonna speculate cos I'm not supposed to be blogging now. Ok had science and english papers today. Science was rather easy, I could nswer the questions with ease, especially chemical equations. Then EL paper 2, it was ok, in a sense that you can attempt the paper without needing much brainwork but you still needed it. Yeah....So, I'm here revising for math and History. Oh and you know the piece of spare paper given? I wrote down spells, jinxes, curses and charms on it from Harry Potter. Yes, I had that much spare time. OK, that's it, gotta stop before something bad happens and I come back to school in a wheelchair or worse, a hearse. OK touch wood but yeah, you get what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment