Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today is a very rare day, my aunt is out so I have a lot of free time. It's been like 5 days and my eyes are redder than ever, and they itch so badly!!! Ok, Maths P1 today, it was quite easy, and I still don't get why most of the class complained why it was difficult. I'm not boasting or anything but it really was. Oh and Siwei was scared about the simultaneous equation. Recess and a mad rush for history textbooks. Last minute study and then the papers were distributed. I took exactly 2hrs to finish the paper. I finished everything, and then the last question, the SEQ. I wrote something about communists taking over Singapore. Oh and this morning while waiting. JH tested JH on history, basically sec 3 and 4 stuff. Like the Supreme Commander of the US Pacific Fleet, Admiral Nimitz and General MacArthur. And yeah.... So Victor and I aanswered almost all, JH just sat there stunned while the other JH was laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment