Thursday, September 30, 2010

Well, I'm back. That's all I can say. I can't be bothered to type every bloody thing I've been up to so I'm just gonna record what happened yesterday and today. Yesterday was just sucky, I had a fever and then runny nose and cough. Brought panadol to school then saw almost 1/4 of the class sick. Gave panadol to Kunthavi, Aishah and then Aqilah. Came home and took panadol again and slept all the way. Woke up this morning with a slight fever, fetched to school. Stupid nose kept leaking, at least Victor gave me an apple. Then english lesson from 8 to 9.10. Recess until 9.45. Aishah gave me strepsils (thank you!!) and sat down from EL paper 1. Did Qns 4, something about making a painful decision. Mine was basically about WWII and some wounded guy was groaning so much the captain told his friend to shut him up or shoot him. Then finally they escaped and the wounded guy was a liability, his friend gave him his pistol and walked off, he heard a shot and tears flowed relentlessly down his face. Well something like that. Went to the doctor after school, gave me medicine then I slept, when I woke up, I had a fever. My aunt suspected I want to pon tuition, go to hell lah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment