Saturday, August 28, 2010

Well, there's no way I'm going to blog what happened for the entire week so I'm going to start on Friday. I rushed to school as usual, then we had assembly in class, Victor lent me his book on Judaism, gonna whack that fella someday. Went through resistance, so fun then Maths was spent doing for sets. The whole class got flooded so we mopped the floor during english lesson, spent the last period in boredom, I passed my Art!!! Ah well, it's not that I like fine arts or anything, I just don't want my final score to be pulled down, then I'm finished with art for the rest of my secondary school life. Went for the CCA awards thing but ended early so we had no choice but to change and wait for Np to start, meanwhile we played some new game called strangle I think. Did lashings but no tentage YAY!!! Welfare then Insp. Norsiah briefed us on ATC and gave us the indemnity form, y'know the form that says "________ is not responsible for any death or injury caused during the entire course of the camp"
Saturday: Uncle Richard didn't come today so we did the routine on our own. I think that's it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment