Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tuesday: School was boring, we had a history test which I'm very sure I'd do very well, science was...ok. English was the best, we had a test then as always Ms Purana would take stuff from people who are sleeping. Victor and I coughed and sneezed and clapped to wkae them up, it's like Ms Purana approaches someone, the.... AHEM AHEM AHEM!!!! or ACHOO!!!!!! Then she got like angry or something, I went like flapping around for mosquitoes. Tuition then went home to do my food science thing. Did until about 11.45pm then went to sleep.

Wednesday: Had to reach school by 7.30 for the service day briefing, then went back to class again. We did the source-based questions for history before the home econs test. It was pretty easy then we went to the computer lab to do the food science reflection. Science after recess. It was epic man!! Mr Gan read the feedback and addressed these issues to us. Then he went into the fun side. Then I used the windmill thing as joss sticks to "pay respects" to him. Then Victor and I went into our comedy mode and basically disturbed him for the rest of the lesson. Jerrold and Siwei were singing Amazing Grace. The best part was when he said something about respect. I went out with Victor's water bottle and "poured some wine" for him on the floor like he was a ghost, then Victor followed with some crazy thing. I did my share for the newsmaker so I'm off. Service day, it was so cool, apprently Victor's group saw a satanic house.

No comments:

Post a Comment