Thursday, July 29, 2010

Well today was a rather memorable day somewhat, we had another compre test this morning, only the summary of course but still...... History was quite boring, talked nonsense with Victor while copying the SBQ. Chinese was the best, we went through the test paper, I got 55/70!!! I'm so happy!!!!! Then we went through the template and 'requirements' for 公函, Maths period was next, Mr Ong gave out out maths test papers, I got 20/20!!!! Hahah!!! In your face Saiful!!!! IPW was boring, we only did some colouring and stuff. Went home, Luke followed because we had to finish the food science project. I finally finished the recipe and the personal reflection. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, there's art. I'm certainly not looking forward to that lesson, maybe next week I will because that is digital

No comments:

Post a Comment