Thursday, July 22, 2010

Reduced to blogging at night, I really like the new computer, it's faster than my laptop, and I can read chords easier since this has a bigger screen. Back to school, discussed about the band, we're looking for a drummer so if you are interested to join then call or email me. SUSO, but we were talking behind, Archimedes, Socrates Plato and how similar they were in terms of dying style, brutal murder. Mr Gan got pissed off during science period, that was a shock. We wrote a compo during chinese lesson, teacher didn't come so we changed places and talked crap. Siwei barely written 1 page becuse we kept asking him questions. Maths test today, I am confident of a full 20 or maybe 18, but lowest 18. Lunch in school because of chinese thing. I wet back to class during the lunch break only to find the usual gang there, they plugged the guitar cable into the class speaker system and it actually works, so cool. Victor and Luke went in and out. The chinese thing was ok lah, kept talking to my usual cronies, and thanks to our glorious chinese teacher, one question came out about 墙头草,thanks to her we got all worked up about it. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment