Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Apparently today's my 100th post, nothing much, just that I have 100 blog posts in this dying blog. Racial Harmony Day concert was a bore, just a few powerpoint slides, a rather boring play and the fashion thing. I kept chanting "BURN THE TREE" but they didn't. Earlier this morning Victor came with a camera and started taking pictures of us, candid and voluntary. After the celebrations it was digital art but instead we slacked in class, I'm taller than Mdm Maziyan apparently. I'm using the word apparently alot now, apparently I like using the word apparently. HAHAHA!!! Ok, English was a bore and we went through the math worksheet, Mr Ong returned our math journals and I got 10!!! HAH!! In your face Saiful!!!! Chinese was better, teacher only gave us some letters and notices. I just realised, it's 8.22pm and there's nobody at home except me. I slept from 3 to 6. I'm really tired. I just got a call from my aunt, sorta scolded me into doing whatever she wants me to do, I just want her to shut the f*** up, just tell me nicely and I will do whatever shit you want me to do, no need to shout to have your way, no need to show your bloody authority. I know you have whatever shot control over me but don't forget, the Singapore pledge states that this is a democratic *country, not a f***ing autocratic state, so don't f***ing boss me around

*technically Singapore is not democratic but more to social democracy in which the people have rights but not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment