Friday, July 23, 2010

Normal school day, rushed quite a few things in the morning. Mr Ong went through Linear graphs, I kinda like it, but nothing beats quadratic equations. Mr Gan explained his momentary loss of temper yesterday and explained digestion again. English writing test, I completed it on time, and found Ms Purana confiscating and displaying stationary and stuff from people who were sleeping. Victor was epic, he kept coughing when Ms Purana waas going to her next victim waking him or her up on time. The last one was the best, he sneezed very loudly but she still confiscated the thing anyway. Chinese test was relatively easy, thanks to last minute revision and something else, I scraped through it. Hospital appointment at 4, this shall be my last appointment, I kinda feel sad though, won't be seeing Prof. and Rajiv. I just found out what I have to do for NPCC, I need to do some draft thing for NPCC service day, 4 people to group, one sec 3 and sec 2, two sec 1s, I'm kinda like the 2nd IC. Our job is to warn the old folks on phone scams, like they would understand english.

No comments:

Post a Comment