Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ok, I'm gonna run out on the post intros already, gahhh....Ok nevermind, lets see what happened shall we, Lit test, chinese test and geog test.

Monday: Suddenly woke up early, got a big shock, normally I need someone shouting XD, maths in the morning, barely paid attention, then had science, Mr Gan went through the worksheet. IPW was boring, then chinese went through the paper, got 27/50, at least I passed. VE, sat in the hall, longest assembly ever, my butt and legs went numb. Rushed home because there was still time then went for tuition. Rushed back home 'cos I have another tuition and then my tutor called to say tuition was cancelled. Slept early. Oh Yeah!!! On the way to tuition got prank called by Noraine, Aishah, Kunthavi and some other people, asking if I needed carrot cake....

Tuesday: Woke up early again, had the Slice Of Life thing during assembly, then got one part the guy said something that sounded like whore but it turned out to be hoard. Finished my model during D&T, a lot of people got burned by the hot glue gun, I got one the previous lesson, had a blister. Compo test for chinese, thought she would check files, then she checked some, lucky never check mine.Went through the other parts of the paper during english, then had literature test during the lit period. There was one question on using the poetic device to write a 2 stanza poem on my grandfather, actually I wanted to write: My grandfather is a newspaper, once alive but turned into something else. But then I wrote: My grandfather is an old rifle, past it's prime, yet still functional. That is pulling the truth way out of proportion. Came home, tuition, then slacked. Normally, I can get through dinner fine, but just a few words and that crazy old woman is ready to shoot back like the massive bunch of German soldiers racing across France to get within shooting distance of Paris. Seriously, what's your problem bitch? Can you not accept defeat? I am stating the fact and you go all "saying a simple sorry is much simpler than proving you are right" WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM??!! I am stating a simple fact, and you went all explosive, SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU BLOODY DOING ALL OF THIS?!?! TO RUIN MY CHILDHOOD LIKE YOURS?????!!!! HUH??!?!?! FUCKING BITCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment