Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dunno what to do, Sundays are always boring most of the time, especially when my father's not around.
Saturday: Woke up at 8.45, ate my breakfast, showered and changed and was out of the house by 9, fast hor? Took a cab because there was not enough time for a bus, however, the door was locked and I forgot about my spare key so went up by the back door. Tap, everyone got drilled like shit, was sweating like hell. Rushed home, ate and then went for tuition. After tuition came back and slacked all the way, watched TV and played on the computer at regular intervals. Slept at about 11+

Sunday: Woke up at 10.40, had breakfast and then stoned for awhile. Chicken rice for lunch, I have no idea what to eat for dinner, I'm crossed between ordering or eating out. Gonna sit in front of the computer for quite awhile before embarking on my perilous journey to switch on the TV and stone in front of it again. HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment