Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm so happy today because so many things happened today!! For starters I woke up at 5 to go to school for the NPCC Day ceremony. The speech went well. Anyway, we got back our exam results.
MT P1:36/60
MT P2:35/70
MT P3:8/20
Bio P1:34/40
Bio P2:54.5/80
EM P1:53/60
EM P2:61/80
CH P1 (SS): 31/50
Actually, we also got back our A.Maths exam paper but I left halfway through class so I couldn't remember the mark. I left halfway because 10 selected NPCC Cadets had to go for the weapons handling and safety talk at HTA in preparation for the shooting competition. Truth be told, I wasn't their first choice, it actually snowballed to me when the selected one (Colin) didn't want to go. Anyways, I'm so happy, even though I got locked out of the house for 1 hour I'm still happy. I don't kow why, but I'm so happy. I think it's happiness, well either that or hysteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment