Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thursday: Performance day, got excused halfway through History lesson, why couldn't it be MT?? Anyway we were already on the stage and waiting for the music to start, about 1min later we were told to march back inside because the music didn't start, then we were halfway back then the music started, I want to kill the PA crew already!! Anyway I stayed back afterwards to do the poster and went home at about 5pm.

Friday: Nothing much, I didn't know what I did during MT lessons, except I signed up for something unexpected... -.- We spent Bio SPA in class, the Bio teacher is damn funny, then he drew 2 circles on the board and explained the cells signalling system and whether to make a chest or an arm, spent the entire explaination laughing my bloody ass off with Clarence, I couldn't breathe!!

Saturday: Tap class was postponed to next week so I didn't wake up early, the I didn't go for the CCA Awareness thing because I was going for the Special Parade as a spectator. Reported in school at 2.15, saw the posters I designed, I also heard that about 30+ people signed up, that means the Inspectors don't need to scold us!! Anyway we waited at HTA for like 2 hours then the parade started, saw Hamizan, then I saw Insp. Thinesh in the GOH Contingent, the easiest to spot, RIGHT MARKER!!! He fumbled with his rifle at the end of the parade, ate what they said was dinner there but it was more like a small snack. Marched to the bus at 7.30, reached a totally dark school at 8, changed and went straight to Mac for dinner. I reached my house at 9.30.

Sunday: First French lesson later!! Going out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment