Monday, August 2, 2010

Wah.....shiok sia!!! I finally slept!!! For the past week I barely slept then last weekend was like my sleeping marathon ahahaha!!! Ok, anyway..
Saturday: refused to wake up, mainly because I was still enjoying my slumber, but I still got out of bed and got ready for tap class, fun, new stuff. Tuition was boring, came home and SLEPT ALL THE WAY!!!!! BWWAHAAHAHAHHAH!!!!
Sunday: I still bloody woke up early, dammit, slacked around the house the whole day, we basically watched tvb dramas from about 11+ all the way 'til about 6.30+ liddat. Then had dinner and I sourced for jamming studios.
Monday: I still woke up on time, science was ok, Mr Gan went through the science workbook and entertained himself for the entire lesson I think. PE was shitty, same routine, new things, this is worse than hell. Took height and weight!!! I grew, I think, 161cm and 41kilos. Dhiri was better, he shrunk over the holidays, until I think 166cm if I'm not wrong. Art was fun, I finally got the text to move, it basically read: The Battle of The Somme, a WWI production, Andronovich Films and then a little extra, starring Rowan Atkinson. If you're wondering who he is he's Mr Bean. Music was.......... Went through the national anthem and that bloody song for like the 600th time. Then we watched Harry Potter again. EL common test was quite easy, it was easy until I couldn't believe myself, I don't know, I just chiong-ed through the entire paper nd still had like what.....40 minutes left. No tuition today, everyone's tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment