Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Quite amusing day today, first, we finally came to a consensus as to which jamming studio to book and when to go. Then Victor went on and on about that stupid dream of his about him not playing piano and managing to play a tune. We went to the com lab for history, we just slacked about and logged in to many different social networking sites. Ms Purana came in sick, she had a runny nose, then Siwei kept throwing the correection tape thing, it ended up getting stuck on the fan and Clarence went under his table. Another test for maths, linear graphs, it was easy, then HE was the slackest period, Teacher didn't come today so 3 relief teachers took over, did the worksheets, discussed with Clarence and Victor, with 50 minutes to spare, Clarence and I went to talk to others and ended up answering questions like "If you would die tomorrow what would you do?" and stuff like that. Meanwhile Victor ended up doing something pointless, apparently he wanted to look for Junxiang who had another case of y'know, that loss of temper. Tuition, I escaped at the end, teacher not looking I ran off with my stuff, but I left my COMPLETED work on the table, see? I not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment