Sunday, June 6, 2010

Well, I'm back after my long dissapearance, I'm not gonna record everything chronologically though, I'm just gonna jam whatever happened here. Ok, so I went for the SANA course on Monday, learnt all the drugs and their effects and their other names, Grass, Pink Lady, Crack, and so on and so forth. Missed the SMO on Tuesday 'cos had to go to the hospital to remove the damn cast. Though I did see Siwei and they all outside the science bookshop. Gonna have my surgery on the 14th of July, so no physical activity until then. Went back to school on Wednesday, had the poetry writing training thing, our trainer was damn gay, lucky we went for the Learning Journey after 2.5hrs. Area 18 games day, fun, minesweeper got 3rd place, overall Ms Toh was quite happy. There was still the workshop on Thurs, then extra POP and POC training, marched here and there, improved our skit then we went home. POP and POC on Friday, it was fun, but we missed the sec 4s, Ms Tan came back, took photos with people, then Hamizan came. Saturday, woke up late, reached the studio late, but the Uncle Richard was not there yet, and the matting in Studio 1 was gone so we moved to Studio 2. Did some steps, then went home and bascially slacked the whole day. I basically stoned for the whole of yesterday and today. OK that's all, so I hope I've satisfied all those who want me to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment