Saturday, June 12, 2010

To those who are wondering why I've been taking long breaks in between posts, well...I was at the hospital. I had a surgery to remove that lump of bone in my elbow because it was causing me so much problems. So I fasted for more than 20hrs before the surgery, got an IV drip and then got carted of to the operating theatre. It looked more like those labs where you measure the speed of something exploding behind those glass windows. When i woke up, I went back to sleep, then I was woken up at 12am just to drink water, which I just threw out after I drank it. Felt miserable, I wanted to vomit all the time and I didn't even have the chance to just rinse myself. Luckily I was discharged the day after my operation with my bone in a container and my arm in a cast. Hospital stay is just horrible and demoralizing, often depressing, it's always eating the same food each day, it's hot, it's stuffy, you cannot walk out of the ward, you're being woken up at 12am just to take your temperature and you feel like vomitting all the time. The food they serve you is just terrible. I never want to go back to NUH again, or any other hospital for that matter, if I do I'd rather be in some private room. Haven't done my holiday homework, sian, gonna have to chiong soon. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment