Friday, June 25, 2010

Well, the holidays are drawing to a close, I must do something about the homework. I went for a seafood dinner with my uncle yesterday, it was fun and stuff, got chocolates and gum. Until that so-called "lady-boss" came and spoilt my day, but before I carry on I almost forgot something, I went back to school for promotion test in the morning. The first few rounds were ok, then after about 15 or so people, the fatigue starts to set in, from really crisp steps to messy steps, I nearly fainted then it was my turn, cleared my head a bit then after I finished i started to see stars. OK, back to bitching "lady-boss", she fucking anyhow make me lose face among my family members lorh, anyhow say only, you dunno then don't say larh!!!!! Fucking bitch, got so many people say me only, walao motherfucking bitch. OK, so that's it, I tell you I really want to drill her mouth down, cut out her tongue, cement her lips together and nail some boards over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment