Friday, June 18, 2010

I've got tons of good news, well not tons, just one but it's worth like a ton of good news. I woke up at 8am, then went back to sleep since my appointment is at 3. I left the house at around 2 because I still have to do an X-ray. There was some screw-up so I went back, the approximate waiting time and both X-rays was about 1hr+, my aunt helped me with the appointment at clinic A at 3.20. When I got to clinic A, it was around 4.30 and we were still waiting, in the meantime I saw Doctor Rajiv and Doctor Tan. Well, they sent me to room 15 after a rather short consultation and a rather sudden entry of Prof. Hui. They took of the cast and I feel so free but there was still the scar and I'm supposed to keep the bandage at that part dry when I shower because it's not waterproof and they don't want any water enter the hole since it's still like not fully healed. I can play my guitar and I can fully regain use of my opposable thumb, nvm about that. that should be about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment