Sunday, May 16, 2010

Well, the weekend is ending soon, which means that we will be receiving our results next week, so here's what I did.
Saturday: Went for NP training, drills all the way, my elbow nearly gave way, then there was planning for the POC, sec 2s had to do a skit, and me and my big mouth gave the idea of using a Beatles song for the skit on NP life. Anyway, we received 2 more badges, Total Defence Silver and the Crime Prevention Proficiency thing. Came home and played computer for the whole day.

Sunday: Woke up at 10.45, left the house at 11.30. Went to the new condo site oppposite my house then went to see 2 movies, Robin Hood and Ip Man 2. I have no idea which one is better. Robin Hood was more to the earlier days before he became an outlaw and Ip Man 2 was well, nice because of the fighting and stuff, but it was more like Rocky Balboa 4, his enemy became his friend and died fighting a foreign fellow, then he swears to avenge his death and he got badly beaten but won. I just told you the gist of the movie, now go and watch it, both movies are nice but I wanna watch Ironman 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment