Friday, May 21, 2010

Super long day today, first there was lifeskills in the morning, but before that Ms Toh saw all the sec 2 NPCC cadets outside the hall, she wanted people to go for the K-9 dunno what immersion program or something, but she said the volunteers would be attached to a trainer and a dog, I wanted to go but I couldn't catch her on time so nvm, Monday. Ok, so there was this game and this writing on the paper thing and many stories, then recess, then back to more games, then someone threw a bomb bag in class, liddat also can make the girls scream like shit, so anway skip to lunch, took Aishah's bottle then her bag then her other bag, then Victor sprayed me, the correct term is "jizzed" and it kinda fits because the bottle is a spraying Nike one, but we're not using it for offensive reasons. Then seniors said Insp Zaki said that we didn't need to wear uniform, I want to kill myself, do you know how hard it is to lug that heavy uniform on a bus and to school?? POC training, did some changes then Insp Zaki called on me and some others for a "BIG project" turns out this project is to perform with the CIs and sec 4s for unarmed combat, we're doing it for Mr Tan, the veteran and Ms Tan. Well, I'll see how it goes first but I need to sacrifice my time. Ah well, that's it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment