Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anothe quick post, woke up at 6, aunt fetched me to school 'cos she woke up and had nothing to do. Mrs Tan talked about handphones during morning assembly, Maths Paper 1, it was fine, easy but I screwed up the last question, I only realised my mistake at the end of the paper, I had a final check and I saw the mistake and the teacher said 'Put your pens down'.Doesn't it feel depressing? Anyway, recess then English Paper 2, that was quite easy also, I had a lot of time so I wrote my draft and summary on separate sheets of paper, then I started drawing the 'stick' version of The Beatles at the back of my draft, this is what students do during their spare time in an exam, they start to draw random things but it was nice. Jerrold crushed his draft until it became so small and it felt like some old piece of parchment, the thing was the size of an A5 paper, not A4. Damn funny, then Sam got a deep scratch on his hand. Ok, I'm gonna end of now, I might be studying for lit later on, I'm still not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment