Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ah well, something's wrong with facebook, or is it my computer? Anyway reached school early as always, so I took out my Animal Farm to read, then slowly more and more people came. Victor and I went back to looting Saiful's stuff, Saiful and his Spitoon kingdom XD. So I took his bag and ran but I slipped and fell on the slippery concrete, everything's fine but my hip is now bruised.End up we took the lighter stuff and ran, Aishah chased me, Saiful chased Victor, then it switched, then Kunthavi encouraged us to run. OK, back to Planet Earth, Maths Paper 2 was quite easy, I finished it in like 45min. Then came lit, it was good, I know the book well enough, then the poem was written by William Blake, it sounded familiar, then I realised, he was the guy who wrote the poem on adultery and stuff, I nicknamed him the sex poet. Rushed home after school, then went to Dhiri's house, supposed to study end up crapping about, as in messed around. Damn tired, then still have consent forms and stuff, as if we weren't stressed enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment