Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally got time today, so damn tired lah! Anyway just to sum up what happened recently, Tuesday Wednesday had e-learning, everything quite easy, except now I hate my maths teacher, factorise the easy stuff and then now comes the killer, wah!!! Damn shitty. Cheer practice ok, I lost my voice so I can't shout so much. Thursday had Authentic Learning, Chinese teacher damn pissed off, only one group completed the thing, the rest all never. Today, normal school day, had Beep test (is it like that? I dunno) so I broke last year's record by a lot, Stage 6 level 6. (: I compete with Siwei, Siwei and I last ones standing in my half then in the end cannot. Sam pro sia!!! Last one standing in class. Geog, receive back common test results, 35/40, reasonably well because of the fact that I barely studied. After school buy guitar with Dhiri, end up some guy help me restring the whole thing cos I strum left-handed. Stopped by at his house to learn some stuff, my finger damn pain now. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment