Saturday, February 27, 2010

Here I am again. All my tests are done so I'm free!! That is until SA1. So, Ok, quick runthrough of what happened. Had D&T remedial and test on Wednesday then suddenly Ms Toh announced over the PA system that Np training cancelled. Thursday stay with Dhiri they all wait for them, then they say not going Bukit Timah Plaza so went with them eat at Burger King. Also had geog test on that day. Ms Ang came back to class!! All the fun and joy came back. Friday had Chi test, ok lah. Stay back for PT, do like shit. Then had drills. Can die, then Insp scold us, pump us, then had 10min welfare. Today had campcraft comp. for the girls, then went to eat at the Roti Prata house, not bad. Came home kena scolded by my aunt, because every little thing is on a Saturday and blah blah blah blah blah. Oh yeah, had my Maths test results back, 39/40!!

No comments:

Post a Comment