Thursday, January 28, 2010

Had a shitty day like always, Maths test got 46/50 YEAH!! Beat Aishah by 6 marks then during English lesson had grammer test. Science had another test on Atoms, Molecules and Ions. Quite easy lah. I'm very pissed off with 1 person right now, damn crappy sia. During science test I finished early then I looked at Jerrold, he also finished and he put the ruler on the pen and then pretend like it was a plane and then I started laughing, I looked in front saw Mr Gan staring at me with the funny face then I also laugh and keep looking at him looking at me and I laugh non-stop then he came over ask me why I laughing then I saw nvm. FUNNY LEH!!! Just to recap, now I also very pissed off with MGL, she's very inconsistent in her words, start of school ask us to bring some gift for lucky dip (don't ask me what that is cos I also have no damn idea) until now still in my bag. Then she ask Jerrold to throw away the things for the class deco and then later scold him for throwing them away. Very inconsiderate also and also very incorrigible. We all very unlucky to have her as a form teacher.Oh almost forgot, yesterday no campcraft training, instead we had PT and welfare. Play captain's ball with raw chicken SO FUN!!!! It's almost disturbing yet funny to see a dead chicken flopping about in the air hopelessly. haha. And then today during music lesson teacher show us STOMP damn cool sia!! Got one so-called German chef anyhow shout one, and then teacher say they wear tap shoes for the sound, the guy did some wings or something but damn fast, like horse galloping.

No comments:

Post a Comment