Saturday, May 16, 2009

FREE AT LAST!!!!!!! No more exams! Chinese was difficult, Maths was ok, Science was also ok, History was a bit easy, English was easy and Art was hard!!!! Finally! We received our full uniform complete with beret and crest. Told how to wear and polish. Must get uniform cover and Kiwi shoe/boot polish. Must get ready by Tuesday for the postponed NPCC day ( actual date supposed to be 7 May I think). Did you know my senior tried to kill me today?! Yes! Today all NPCC cadets supposed to go to school for practicing for the NCOs passing out concert. That senior(sec 3) made me finish the whole tub of water. Did you know that drinking too much water can actually dilute your blood and make your blood become so thin that it isn't blood anymore and you could die??? I think the term is hyponatremia.Yes, water can kill you if you drink too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment