Friday, December 31, 2010

I know I haven't updated in a long time but well, it basically seems like the same thing happens everyday. If I don't have to go back for NP I have Muay Thai and/or BJJ class. Then I sleep at 12 and wake up at 12 everyday. With the exception of my birthday it's all the same. Well, now you're visiting the blog of the Welfare IC. I also have to get NP posters done, the booth on CCA awareness day and I have a proposal to complete by the end of next month on the unit outing. I miss my old class, all the good, fun and happy things happened there, Jerrold and I horsing about, Victor and I arguing if not fooling about, me calling Kunthavi "Dinosaur" and many other names, I don't want to leave but I'm kinda exciting of going to my new class.

No comments:

Post a Comment