Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm back again, mainly out of boredom than the need to blog. OK, so after the youth day holiday school started -.- so I forgot about the EL thing, we had to research on a local forefather and I didn't do anything. Victor fcuking used the art research on Liu Kang, I want to strangle him already. Then another boring day and finally home.Today was better 'cos there was the concert. We stood up and clapped when Dhiri's band came out, not me, we were all blur and I was sure the moment to clap was gone, then at the end of the performance we all wanted to clap but we didn't. Victor stood up and pulled him down and he stood up again. Anyway had to stay back for the NE survey thing but it was ok lah, then came home, switch on computer, switch on TV, switch off TV, switch off computer and took a good book to read...............then I fell asleep 'cos I was too tired and I woke up at 7. How great is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment