Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friday: School as per normal, nothing much, Mr Gan taught us digestion and he showed us the Magic School Bus video, then he kept on disturbing us with the different ways of describing the colour, texture and hardness of faeces a.k.a shit. Art was the last period and it sucked. MGL's english capacity sucks, she could not explain to us how to do the project, then she went around making stupid marks on other drawings. But lets not ruin this post with her name, I WENT SHOOTING!!!!! The whole sec 2 NPCC squad went for their practice shoot at HTA. I SHOT A REAL .22 SMITH AND WESSON REVOLVER WITH REAL BULLETS. It was so fun, the recoil wasn't that high and you could see the smoke and the occasional flash.
Saturday: Tap, we learnt 42nd street, tuition. Lugged my laptop all the way to studio at 6.30 then realised I didn't need to. Wah F*** SIA!!! Oh yeah, on my way back to the studio, the bus driver forgot to close one of the doors and drove all the way to the next bus stop with the door open. Toured Clarke Quay, it really is very vibrant at night, the SOC came to patrol the area also.
Sunday: Boring day, should finish my chinese newsmaker thing, mahjong at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment