Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's barely 3 days since the start of school and I'm already so stressed out, mainly because I have a lot of homework to catch up on. Nothing much happened on Monday, Victor gave me a pine cone, maths was taken over by a new teacher called Chester Ong, science was turned into a two-period storytelling session...AGAIN and we received our class photos. Jialei and Luke came over to do the food science thingy and left at around 5.30+ which gave me some time to finish most of my homework. History was the first lesson today so it was quite fun, long-range argument with Victor and Mr Huang, well sorta but we kept asking questions and stuff like that to um...test the teacher I guess. Chinese after recess, had to stay back becuase I haven't completed my holiday assignment yet, stayed until 3.20pm. we went through the etxtbook for science and the holiday homework for english. I escaped the english one but I have to hand up a book review and the summary thing by Friday, but the summary hand in on Thursday. This will be the longest week of my life, if I manage to get through it like I always do, then I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment