Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ok, absent for quite a while now, my blog is quite dead also, but I'm updating anyways, so here it is.

Tuesday: Woke up at 8.45, hospital appointment at 9.25 so I just had time to eat and bathe before rushing to NUH. The doctor removed my cast so I was free to move but I have to be careful when I bend my arm. Went home to change and rushed for tuition.

Wednesday: I could finally go back to school, at least now everything is back to normal, except my CT Scan appointment on the 20th May and the checkup on the following week, but that's another story. Chinese teacher was kinda stressed, she said we have to stay back for the newsmaker thing, I did, but I didn't have my script so I made one up as quickly as I could, I think I could pass, however my script is in the hanyu pinyin :P

Thursday: I forgot what I did that day, I think I was half-asleep, oh yeah!! We went through the lit paper 2 during lecture, I got 20.5/30 Not bad considering I studied at the last moment. My lit grades are really deproving, I must start mugging already.

Friday: School again, had to sit out for PE, emo-ed for a while then just sat there and did nothing. Kunthavi, Aishah and Noraine tried to throw the frisbee over the fence. Did a wordsearch for geog. We did some activity on compressing sentences for english and science was extended for an hour, but we went home earlier. Ate at mac then went back to school, I don't want to go in to so much details so I'm just gonna leave it here.

Saturday: Woke up at 9, rushed for tap but I was just on time. The warmups were tiring, erm...lemme see, er...wing wings and more wings, barrel rolls and what crap and air turns, pikes and aerial splits. I was dying. Did choreography, I had to do two 8s on the Flash thing, I got the part with the eveil laughter. YAY!! Anyways went to Ngee Ann City for lunch then decided to cancel chinese tuition today. When I went home, it was raining so heavily, I could barely see, and the road near sixth avenue was flooded, the canal overflowed and 2 cars were left stranded. It took at least 45min to get back home. Well, I think I'm gonna study for science later, take note of the word 'think' I'm confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment