Friday, April 30, 2010

Ok, gonna cut straight to the point.
Thursday: Exam again, EL paper1 was fine, then rushed for geog paper, I think I can do well for that. Went home, slept during the day. That's all.
Friday: Normal day, nothing much happened in school, Mgl keep on spying on 2E2, that BITCH, yes I know if you are reading this Mgl, I am referring you as a bitch and that's an understatement, a bitch is better than you, I bet you can't even understand a word I'm saying you inconsistent, inconsiderate, incompetent, illiterate BITCH!! ok, nvm anyways I went back to NUH to straighten my arm, got an X-ray, had the thing stuck in my vein, it hurts when you put it in, got painkilling substance and I saw the doctor inject the sedative 3 times, woke up in a cast that renders my elbow useless, I can't bend it. I'm fine, if you're concerned, so yeah.

personal message for the stalker MGL aka Mdm Grace Lee: I now you are stalking everyone, be it on Fb or blogger but if you stumble across this blog, here's a few words for you: Bitches are not welcome here, and so are incompetent bitches and if this were a free country, you'd be dead by now, like I said earlier, you are in inconsistent, inconsiderate, incompetent, illiterate BITCH OF A TEACHER WHO IS A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment