Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stupid holiday homework, 2 maths papers, 1 english paper which includes a part where we need to do some stupid research, 1 long, big, thick chinese paper thingy and finally, we have to complete a hot-air balloon in pairs for science. Ok nvm, Now i have 3 wrinklies in the living room whom I have never seen before playing mahjong. I have to put on my "best behaviour" because my aunt wants to save her face, she doesn't want them talking about me/her behing her back. they better, then I don't have to face 3 fossils all day in the living room. I need my freedom in this house. What century is this anyway, This is a democratic, equalitic (heck care the exact term) society, I need to be free. I am a imprisoned bird, waiting to one day, spread my wings and fly away!..... That was random..... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment