Friday, May 29, 2009

So tired! today did mass cleaning in school (my friends and I did the art room), some people in class play with the water until they kenna scolded by teacher. Culprit:LUKE. Today also happens to be parent teacher meeting. No bad comments, only good comments and teacher say i can do better. I got 11th placing in class. all this i heard from my aunt.Why? Because i was playing at Dhiri's house. After school go to macdonalds then go to his house. At 1+ go downstairs buy drinks and play at the playground. After awhile saw Ping Xin. I had fun but then thinking of the parent teacher thing, I felt as though my insides had gone hollow so I decided to call my aunt and find out about the outcome no matter how good or bad the results are. So i got 11th placing and a lot of good news. So happy! LETS HAVE A PARTY AT THE BAR! DRINKS ON ME!!! haha. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment